Exploiting the opportunities of Energy Data Platforms
The session aims at providing insights into the opportunities opened up from Energy Data Platforms from a technical and a business perspective. With the design and implementation of Common Data Spaces for any sector (including Energy) being on the rise, the focus of the session will be on:
- Identifying the experiences and challenges on energy data platforms with regard to technology development and large-scale demonstrations across Europe.
- Elaborating on the data-driven business models for the relevant data value chain stakeholders and the business opportunities for energy data initiatives.
- Providing a hands-on experience on the platforms, tools and components that have been already developed in the context of different, related projects.
- Discussing the lessons learnt and recommendations provided to the data spaces, especially in the energy sector
- Introduction by the session organizer
- Perspectives from the projects funded under DT-ICT-11-2019 “Big data solutions for energy” (SYNERGY BD4OPEM and BD4NRG Projects)
- Discussion Panel
Introduction presentation here
BD4OPEM presentation here
SYNERGY presentation here
BD4NRG presentation here